Welcome

Messages

Followers

Credits
Idols | Monday, May 31, 2010

Jus now bought UW and Iweekly coz got suju as coverpage. Then got news that sj coming to s'pore. U-kiss and Beast also. So Happy and excited. I am going 2 suju and U-Kiss one. BUT as for beast, I dun tink can go. Coz got Dance camp. I hope they wil change the date for the dance camp or Beast event in s'pore. or maybe hold an event after 2 pm on 25th june so can see them. I hope they can come back again if i did not get 2 see them. Or maybe i sick so can go see them.DUNNO la. Jus pray for the better. ltr going ask my dad if can go see suju and u-kiss. if no luck but pls let me see 1. one only. pls. If i miss Beast at least stil go see suju or U-kiss or both. SHINee i already miss it although i did go.

Labels: , , ,





Layout: Steffanie. Tumblr inspired layout