Beast pt 2 | Tuesday, June 29, 2010
I forgot to write some things about Beast autograph session. The 6 awesome guys rocks the house during the autograph session. I been there and I scream a lot. Firstly, they took a very long time to come but the long wait was worth it. We sang Happy Birthday song to Dong woon and Du Jun oppa. Then is autograph. I wait and wait . In the end, they said time's up. But guess what?? i stil got their signature and its all thanks to Beast. They stayed behind to finish signing all the CDs of the fans in the queue. When it was my turn, I got up the stage and saw that they are all very tired but they are stil very handsome and cool !! Beast is the B2st.. After the autograph, Hyunseung stood up to strectch himself as he was too tired. But the person who leave the deepest impression was not Yoseob Oppa, is Junhyung Oppa. He was so quiet and nvr smile. I think he is really very tired. Rest Well Beast!! Dont get too tired.. P.S Beast leader Yoon DuJun has a twitter account. Go follow him to support him and Beast. His twitter username is BeeeestDJ. Support Beast!!how i wish Yoseob has a twitter account!!Labels: idols