Welcome

Messages

Followers

Credits
U-Kiss | Monday, June 21, 2010

So wasted.. Following U-Kiss schedule in Singapore, they should be at St James Power Station today at 7pm for their showcase. I was at Sentosa Universal Studio. After that we went to Vivo City. The St James Power Station was jus opposite. I went there but failed to find them so wasted and sad. I felt like crying but told myself not to coz today is Ryeowook Oppa frm Super Junior Birthday. Then at home, I tuned in to the radio coz got U-kiss. They told us to sms and U-Kiss will pick 7 luck winners. I sent mine but i failed. So sad. But i stil heard their voices. They are all so lively and fluent in chinese and english. So cute!! Even though i could not see them, I stil dun feel very sad. Becoz My heart is stil with them and I follow them on Twitter. So i am one step closer to them. I Love U-kiss and will continue to support them.
~U-Kiss and KissMe forever~




Layout: Steffanie. Tumblr inspired layout