My life~ | Monday, August 16, 2010
Yay!! Last paper tmr... But is Maths.. Dun lik algebra.. Dear Mr & Mrs Algebra and family, why must u come into my life?? Yours truthfully, SC. I also bad at No.Patterns... Die ready!! And Also, Adeline Ow, if you are reading my blog, look carefully: I Have Visited Your Blog... Ai... My life is so bored.. Only one word Bored... And also, anyone going to meet CNBlue?? Love Minhyuk!! Kang Minhyuk!!! And also Kim Hyung Joon.... And also, i got nothing to do now.. If i go revise maths, i cant concentrate.. Want to watch Tv but no show.. Nvm... Ya, I owe Adeline 50 cents and Zhi quan $3.25.. I rmb: Nid to save money so that i can watch Super Junior Concert, Super Show 3 in singapore... Has the tix start selling?? Can anyone tell me?? I want to buy the ticket... Want to see Ryeowook, Kim Ryeowook.... The one and only special guy Kim Ryeowook!! Teenage K-Pop dance battle, decided on songs but not on clothes... All depending on me... KKK, Watever.. I'm only 13[actually only 12 plus coz my bday haven over yet] and i am complaining so much... I'm tired of living but wont die so young yet... Nid to choose date for rehearsal, Nid to save money, Nid to get good results, Nid to Take care of myself... So many things to do... Miss my Grandmama... :( MaMa, when then you come my hse??? Love you!! ~To be ContinuedLabels: boring, life, school