Super Show 3 | Monday, January 31, 2011
Super Show 3 Live in Singapore was a big success!!! They boys were great!!!! They are so cute and hot at the same time!!! Only one expression can described them: "OMG!!!!!" It was an unforgetteble experience!!! How i wish that time could just stop there!!! I totally enjoyed the whole performance!!! Super Junior are great, really awesome!!! The fans were awesome too!! Thanks E.L.Fs for filling the stadium with sapphire blue lightsticks!! And thanks to the organisers that make it happened!!! Of course must thank Super Junior for coming to Sinagpore and Bringing the best Memories for ELFs!!! Thank you!!! It was nice seeing all of the ELFs screaming for Super Junior and moving the lightsticks along with the performance!!! And i remember shouting Encore!!! It was so fun!!! I think i could even write an essay about it!!! Title would be: My first concert that i have ever been to! Love the boys: Ryeowook, Donghae, Siwon, Shindong, Leeteuk, Heechul, Sungmin, Yesung, Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun, Henry and Zhoumi!!! And of coz all the staffs!!! And ELFs!!!!! I really had a splendid time!!! Hope that Super Junior can come back to Singapore again for another concert or fan events!!!! I think all the fans have the same thoughts!!! Well, i took some videos and pictures but it is not very clear!!